Ahead of our party in Bristol this Friday, we quizzed our two headliners from Ilian Tape, who will both be making their Bristol debuts at The Island...
- Your favourite characteristic of the other...
A: His grumpiness :)
S: Being pretty much always calm and relaxed, especially when his flight gets cancelled.
- Name one stereotype you have about Bristol...
A: Tbh I don’t have any…
S: Loads of dope music maybe? but that's a fact.
- Favourite meal to have on a cold winters night?
A: Broccoli soup.
S: A chicken soup or lasagne.
- Most played track in the last 2 months...
- Turin or Munich? And why?
A: Turin, it’s cheaper.
S: With Turin I have kind of a complicated relationship but it still has this sort of powerful beauty.
- What’s your worst ‘old bad habit’?
A: Nail biting.
S: I have many. Probably not having half measures.
- Favourite musical instrument?
A: Jomox X Base 09.
S: Synthi AKS which i can only dream to own.
- Which name would you choose for your first boy, Dario or Marco?
A: My fav is Diego but in this case I’d say Marco.
- Valentina Tereshkova or Yuri Gagarin?
A: Can’t choose here…both really cool.
- If you could host a listening session of your musical discography in any setting on Earth, where would it be?
A: A sunrise in Cape Horn.
S: I'm not sure if I would completely enjoy doing that.